Mon - Sat 08:00 - 21:00
Fertility Centre & Centers in Delhi, Fertility Specialist in Delhi, Fertility Hospital in Delhi, Fertility Doctor in Delhi. Indira IVF Hospitals Center for Assisted Reproduction offers world class infertility & fertility treatment in Delhi with advanced procedures and equipment has been achieving high success rates. India IVF Infertility treatment team consists of expert doctors who specialize in Reproductive Methods.
Fertility treatments for men
• Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation - medication and/or behavioral approaches can help men with general sexual problems, resulting in possibly improved fertility.
• Varicocele - if there is a varicose vein in the scrotum, it can be surgically removed.
• Blockage of the ejaculatory duct - sperm can be extracted directly from the testicles and injected into an egg in the laboratory. • Retrograde ejaculation - sperm can be taken directly from the bladder and injected into an egg in the laboratory.
• Surgery for epididymal blockage - if the epididymis is blocked it can be surgically repaired. The epididymis is a coil-like structure in the testicles which helps store and transport sperm. If the epididymis is blocked sperm may not be ejaculated properly.
Fertility treatments for women
Ovulation disorders - if the woman has an ovulation disorder she will probably be prescribed fertility drugs which regulate or induce ovulation. These include:
• Clomifene (Clomid, Serophene) - this medication helps encourage ovulation in females who do not ovulate regularly, or who do not ovulate at all, because of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or some other disorder. It makes the pituitary gland release more FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone).
• Metformin (Glucophage) - women who have not responded to Clomifene may have to take this medication. It is especially effective for women with PCOS, especially when linked to insulin resistance.
• Human menopausal gonadotropin, or hMG, (Repronex) - this medication contains both FSH and LH. It is an injection and is used for patients who don't ovulate on their own because of a fault in their pituitary gland.
• Follicle-stimulating hormone (Gonal-F, Bravelle) - this is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland that controls estrogen production by the ovaries. It stimulates the ovaries to mature egg follicles.
• Human chorionic gonadotropin (Ovidrel, Pregnyl) - this medication is used together with clomiphene, hMG and FSH. It stimulates the follicle to ovulate.