Mon - Sat 08:00 - 21:00
ICSI in Delhi, ICSI Treatment Centre in Delhi, ICSI Centers in Delhi, ICSI Treatment Cost in Delhi, Low Cost ICSI in Delhi.
• ICSI Stands for intracytoplasmic sperm injection
• Inject sperm into the egg"
• ICSI Treatment is effective way of method to fertilize eggs in the IVF lab after they have been aspirated from the women
• Mainly used for male infertility cases
• IVF with ICSI involves the use of specialized micromanipulation tools & equipment & inverted microscopes that enable embryologists to select & pick up male sperm in a specially designed ICSI needle.
• This needle is carefully advanced through the outer shell of the egg & the egg membrane - & the sperm is injected into inner part (cytoplasm) of the eggs.
• Usually, result in normal fertilization in about 75-80% of eggs injected with sperm.
• However, the woman must be stimulated with medications & have an egg retrieval procedure so we can obtain several eggs for IVF & ICSI.